Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting at the edge of the waterfall

4 posters

:: Forest :: Forest :: Waterfall

Go down

Sitting at the edge of the waterfall Empty Sitting at the edge of the waterfall

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:00 pm

::She dipped her bare foot into the water and watched the ripples sway in each direction. Isabelle lifted her foot into the air and let the drips of water slowly descend down to her knee. She was naked and sitting on a rock at the foot of the waterfall. Her long blonde hair covered her top half but other parts were still visible. Humming to herself she played in the water basking in the sunlight, taking each bit of warmth in and letting it seep into her body. Her eyes were shut as she twisted her head side to side trying to get rid of the stiffness. The mist seemed to pour on her as the water hit the pond like area and sprayed out like a cloud. It was calm and peaceful to her and she loved it.
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Sitting at the edge of the waterfall Empty Re: Sitting at the edge of the waterfall

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Ushsi sat one a rock atop the waterfall, not noticing the girl down below. She laid back, water spraying her face and body softly. As the water hit her, it turned to ice and fell off her, landing below. She yawned into her hand and closed her bright blue eyes as her hiar fell softly into the clearish water. She cracked her knuckle and curled up a little, falling asleep some. Nice and soft. Thats how the rock felt to her at that moment when she laid on it. She sneezed and almost rolled off but stayed on and started to fall asleep agian.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sitting at the edge of the waterfall Empty Re: Sitting at the edge of the waterfall

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Savanna had come to the waterfall for a drink of the cool refreshing water, when she smelled Ushsi's scent wafting from the top of the waterfall. She didn't notice the other woman there, not expecting her. Savanna's tiger form bared her teeth, her own way of smiling, and called up to her. "Hello Ushsi! The water's nice isn't it." Savanna slowly waded into the water, the coldness cooling her off from her recent run through the forest.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 pm

:;A snippy voice broke her silence and shot her eyes open. Isabelle Dove into the water and under the water's brim she changed into her wolf from. Ascending from the water her now red eyes were fixated on the tiger that had disturbed her relaxation time. "Do you not know that it is impolite to yell when someone is trying to have quiet." She snapped her jaws at the tiger for she didn't care how big the brute was. If you disturbed her quiet time she'll have your for lunch, dinner or maybe even breakfast.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Ushsi's form rose quickly and jumped down infront of them both, freezing the waterfall. "Calm Bells!" she then looked at Savanna and hissed the words. "Say sorry, young one, you are in the pressence of high power like me. She is like me with high leadership but no offense Bells, still not the highest. But she is STILL higher." she unfroze the water after she knew for sure they were calmer. She blinked and bowed her head to Bells. "Sorry Bells. She is young and still childish."
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm

::As soon as Ush unfroze the water she bolted at the tiger. The sand was cut deep where she had bolted from and was just letting water seep into it. She jumped up five feet away from the tiger and turned into a human once again and landed on her feet in front of her. Is's eyes where still red as she looked upon the girl. Her breath was slow and steady but you could hear each one come into her lungs and then come back out. She let the water drip down across her face as she glared at the tiger/girl. her hand began to extend outward towrds the girl and then she slapped her. "YOu ever disturb me again like that and i'll have your head on a plater and your body fed to the birds!" Isabelle strommed off into the forest in a rage. She flipped her hood up as she walked and disappeared into the darkness.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:07 pm

Savanna had lept in suprise when the other being had presented herself. As she watched the seemingly angry being advance, her spirit quailed, fearing the the anger vibes radiating off of her. As the being stalked off, after threatening to make Savanna into a lunch, Savanna watched her, wondering what she had done to make the powerful being so angry. She hadn't seen the being anywhere near the water. She did feel bad, however, at disturbing her. She turned and looked apologetically at the fast dissapearing woman and yelled out, "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you!"
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 pm

::Is didn't even look back, too infuriated at the whelp. She kept to the darkness as she moved along the trees. Her body shifting from light to dark places. Eventually she jumped up into a tree. Branch by branch she climbed higher and higher until she reached the biggest branch. She then laid herself down and gazed upon the world below. Fools. That's what she tought of them. Each and (almost) every single one. She had an exeption for Ushsi who had been her friend since birth. This tiger thing had earned no respect from Is. She closed her eyes then keeping to her last thought and began to dose off.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 pm

Ushsi had flashstepped after Bells did. She grumbled and phased quietly underneath the tree, her form nicer at that point. As soon as she smashed the ice, she began to jump the branchs of the tree. She put her tail between her legs and laid down on a branch across from Isabelle. She looked at her, her blue orbs having no shimmer. "Sister...Bells...friend...please accept my companys apology. She is young...like we were. She hasnt been around much, and she isnt us to respect for others yet. I am teaching her and shes starting to. She didnt notice you...stupid I know but please sister...calm" she licked her hand.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 am

::At the moment that Isabelle’s hand jerked away from ushsi, the transformation had already begun. The spot that ush had licked was now growing long black hair. She moved back into the shadow of the tree as she transformed into her wolf form. She jumped out of the shadows with a snap of her jaws and she let a low growl escape from deep inside her throat. Her orbs were red and her facial expression was madder then hell. "Did Totamy accept my apology when i did an out burst like that long ago? No. Did he pity me for being young and let me off with a warning? NO! Each of us mush learn how to approach an area the right way. Shouting is for fools who haven't examined the scenery first. No one gave me a brake why should i give it to anyone else?" Her voice was deeper than normal but it seemed to sing through out the tree tops. She was in a stance that she would never back down from. She wouldn't and couldn't.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Savanna had heard the two beings talking amongst themselves. She sadly crouched down and slunk into the shadows of the forest. As she began to get farther away, she began to walk briskly, trying to get to the cave Ushsi had found for her before it got too cold out. Her tiger form didn't do very good in cold weather.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Ushsi snapped up, her form raising quickier then she normally would have. "She didnt have ANYONE! You were taught to be respectful...she didnt." she snapped her form forward a little. "Do not make me hurt you...or use my powers agianst my own." she asked her eyes filled with anger and yet were the calmness inside of a strom. She shook her head and howled loudly. Her head hung low and she jumped down and looked away.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 pm

::Is glared at her friend as she spoke her next words. " you know as a wolf i could beat you, as a human yes you would probubly win but it would be a fight that you would never forget. Until the last breath escaped my body i would fight. I had no one ushsi. i was just like her. I taught myself respect. And i will not stand here and listen to you bark at me with that tone. You must remember that as a jackel you are in my neck of the woods and i could tear you up in a split second. The forest is where i roam and i will teach lessons as i please. In your town i will be nicer but here, (she swung her head to signify this area.) I will do as i please. You know how i work my friend. You know that once i make up my mind it's set. Dont make me use my powers on you missy." The wolf's voice was stern and clear as day but had a tint of respect in it. She was only speaking her mind and wanted her friend to know that she would not take crap form her either.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Striker Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Striker had been sitting on a rock inside of the waterfall for quiet some time now and he had seen everything. And i mean everything. He saw every bit of the girl when she had been sitting on the rock and saw the burst of hate come from her onto the tiger. He sat there trying not to be seen but as he moved to look up into the trees his hand slipped into the water. Making a slash sound as his hand hit the water he moved back watching the ripples go foreward through the waterfall. He knew for a fact that the roar of the water fall would have dephened his splash but he wasn't sure if the ripples could be seen on the other side now. He thought quickly and changed into a wolf. The wolf form he had taken was golden from his hair color and it was masculine with blue eyes. he moved further back into the cave of the waterfall hoping the darkness would cover him.
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:13 pm

::Isabelle looked down to the waterfall and saw little ripples coming from it. Orbs full of confucsion she jumped down from the tree branch and approched the water's edge. She put one paw in at a time until she was in the water fully. Sinking down into the water she began to swim to the waterfall. Her muzzle poked through first as she began to growl smelling the fresh scent of another being. Jumping up onto the rocks she looked around then her vioce ecowed through out the cave."Who are you? Why are you here? SHow yourself!" She caught a shimmer of light reflecting off something in the cave and began to move foreward to the shimmer.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Striker Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Striker had forgotten that he was wearing his tags. With his left paw he covered them up hoping that they would stop reflecting the light so she would go away. Through the darkness he could see her black wolf form outline blocking the sunlight creating a dark figure. He backed up further so she wouldn't be able to see him if she came closer. As he desended further backward he slipped into a hole in the cave and dropped down Screaming. He had fallen into a pocket of the cave that led out to the other side of the waterfall. An area with lushus trees and super green grass. "what a place." he said. When he thought he heard her coming he ran off into the area and hid behind a tree.
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Forest :: Forest :: Waterfall

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum