Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of family

2 posters

:: Graveyard

Go down

Thinking of family Empty Thinking of family

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:50 pm

::Isabelle looked down at the tombstone in front of her and ran her finger tips across the top. It was smooth but rough all at the same time, kinda like herself. The name on the tombstone is what had her in tears, 'Rave BlackRose', her brother. He was only 18 when he died way to young for his light to go out. She sat down in front of the stone and placed a white rose in front of it, her eyes swelled even more and her head fell into her hands as she began to cry.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Thinking of family Empty Re: Thinking of family

Post  Kohana Wombliska Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Eagle was walking through the graveyard, for no apparent reason, when he had heard some crying. When he came closer to where the crying was comeing from he saw Isabelle BlackRose. "Hey, is everything alright?"
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:49 pm

:: His voice had startled so out of instinct she grabbed her dagger before standing up. When she saw the man's face she let go of her dagger and wiped the tears off of her face. "I'm just fine." Her voice sounded quaky and dragged as she spoke. She fiddled with her fingers and then spoke again. "But thank you for asking." She bowed to the man and then began to walk away. But before she did, she placed a black rose petal down on the grave and bowed to it. ::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:22 pm

"hey before you go could you tell me a bit about why everyone hates the people that are like us... I mean Ushi, Dracule and Savanna... why the military will do anything to..." He knew how to say it but it just didn't want to come out right when he said it. "I'm kinda new and know one really has said why... I mean... wouldn't the military want people like... us so that they could kill more enemys... they would have more spies... I mean with some of these people's powers they could hear and see better then the... average person." He felt like an ass, here he was asking a person he didn't know that well questions that she probably didn't even know the answers to and if she did she probably didn't know the answer well enough to explain it to someone else.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:42 pm

::"They see us as a threat. That is why. We are odd to them. Oh and dracule is on the military's side. Me i'm not on anyside. A time will come and a war will break loose. I will be in the forest far away from it. Where will you be?" She turned and walked into the dark of the night leaving the manwith more questions then answers.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:03 pm

"I'll probably stick around with Ushi and Savanna until I can find a place to call my own." He started to head back to the place he called "home".
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Graveyard

Permissions in this forum: