Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biology class

3 posters

:: Highschool :: Classes

Go down

Biology class Empty Biology class

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:39 pm

:: Isabelle walked into the room bouncing a piece of straw in her mouth. Her hands staid in her skinny jean pockets as the teacher walked over to her. She was 15 minutes late for class. "Do you have a pass?" The teacher said with a fake smile that Is could see right through. "No i don’t but it seems an awful waist of the tax payer's money fro you to be addressing me for being late when you could be teaching the class." Isabelle took her left hand out of her pocket and flung a piece of paper at the teacher then took a seat on top of one of the desks in the back. She took a sucker out of her purse and looked at the label. Yum Bubble gum her favorite. After pealing the wrapper away she stuck the sucker in her mouth and began to enjoy its flavor. It tasted just like the real bubble gum that she had earlier this morning. As the teacher began to discuss more about the common wolf Isabelle grew bored. She knew it all. How their systems work, what they eat, how they reproduce. non of it was new to her. When the teacher called the wolf a man eater Isabelle's attention jumped back into the class with a loud thump from her desk. She had hit and cracked the desk with her fist. "Are you as dumb and miss lead as the administration?" Isabelle's voice boomed through out the class room like a sudden roar. "Isabelle! You should know better then to have an out burst like that in class." The teacher was becoming snippy, big mistake. Isabelle laughed an evil cackle. " You are aren’t you? Well let me teach the class something now." She jumped off her desk and walked to the front of the room. Stealing the chalk from the teacher she began to speak again. " Now wolves are not man killers, man eaters or even violent creatures. The only attack when you provoke them. What my inferior teach has presented to you is classified as false. Animals are not killers. Man makes them killers. What were pit bulls bred for? Does anyone know? Well they were bread for dog fights. That's why pit bulls go after other dogs so quickly. It's in their DNA. Wolves weren't bread to kill. No they were just here. Never bread for any specific reason." As the teach handed Isabelle a detention slip, a smile popped up on her face. “Why thank you ma'am i was just about to write you one of those For giving out false information to young minds." Isabelle handed the teacher back the slip and pushed her out of the door. " Do tell the good old principle that i do hope his dog is doing well tah tah." She shut the door behind the teacher and locked it. Then she put the chalk down and took attendance." Well who's here?"::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Biology class Empty Re: Biology class

Post  Kohana Wombliska Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Eagle, a senior, was heading over to the room next to Is' biology class and heard the brake out, he walked past and stood next to the door to see how far the girl would go, from what he could hear she sounded like a snoty nosed freshman that thinks she's hot shit but wasn't (not knowing it was Is'). After standing there for some time he was going to go into the room he was supposed to be in but in doing so he almost was trampled by the stampeding 300 lb. teacher, her face as red as fire (if you looked close enough you could probably see smoke coming from her ears), her eyes looked like she was drinking because they were blood shot red, and the flab upon flab of fat seemed to almost lift her off the ground, as she stomped off to the principle's office where she would get the 400 lb principle with the drawn on unibrow. Seconds later the floor started to rumble as the 700 lbs of fat started to storm out at one time out of the principle's office. "Out of our way boy we got a problem kid in this room... get back to your class!" Eagle said in a loud enough voice that the principal could almost hear him "Don't squish her, I'd like to see her come out of there... alive." The principal whirled around, because of Newton's first Law an object in motion stays in motion until another force acts on it he did a 360 and almost fell over because of his speed, after regaining his composure he turned over to where Eagle was "What did you just say boy?" "I said I was just getting to class, and that I'm glad you're here to keep those 'problem' kids under control." The Prinicpal's smile widened and went into the Bio room after the 3rd time the teacher called him in. Eagle stood there for a while contemplating whether or not to help her but he later considered that she was strong enough to fight her own fights so he went back to class before anyone started to get ideas about why he was gone for so long.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:23 pm

::Isabelle had heard the footsteps of the teacher and principal coming down the hallway, for how could you miss them? She quickly ran to the window and opened it. They were on the 3rd story so she just sat at the edge of the window. As he entered the room a smile popped onto her face as she looked down out the window. The ground didn't seem to far down and she would be able to make it. Or so she thought. "Come away from that window young lady! You are in big trouble and I’m calling your parents!" she watched his flab move as he talked jumping up and down. It was like a big bowl of jelly and it grossed her out. "I have no parents!" She let one leg go out the window and before the other students, teacher, or principal could stop her she had already jumped.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Because of what happened to him in the pool, he's blind in his left eye, he could see what other people see but only in the blind eye. He saw Is fall from the window and thought that she was trying to commit suicide so he ran from the classroom and jumped out a different window, hovering down. He saw Is. "What the hell are you thinking?"
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Striker Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Striker had been parking his black 400 harley when he looked up and saw what was going on. With a slight chuckle he lifted his helmet off and started to walk over by the window that the girl was sitting on. "Ok hun. You jump and i'll catch you." He extended his arms that were covered by a leather jacket and held them out for her to jump into. "I know you're going to jump so might as well have someone catch you." A smile was on his face as he looked at her. He knew for a fact that she was just escaping the principal not committing suicide.
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 pm

::Isabelle looked down and smiled. "Alright but if you drop me you're toast. Oh and eagle i'm getting out of here." The pricipal was closing in and is had moved her second leg out of the window. In the blink of an eye she jumped. Flying through the air she felt just like a bird, so free and alive. Looking down bellow her she saw striker and he caught her form like she didn't weigh a thing. She looked into his eyes thinking that they were so beautiful. when he set her down she said thankx and began to walk away to go to the forest for some wolf time.
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Striker Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 pm

When she had been in his arms all he could do was look in her eyes. he couldn't understand why they were purple looking? After he had set her down and heard her thankx he watched her walk away. "You're welcome." he finaly yelled after a minimum of 10 secs. Striker finaly turned around and walked back to his bike.
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Highschool :: Classes

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum