Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hostile Grounds

4 posters

Go down

Hostile Grounds Empty Hostile Grounds

Post  Mana Shinmen Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Mana walked out of a car that was parked infront of the school. She walked up to the building as a lot of the students looked at her questioning, while others hissed. She waited before she went into the building for someone. She was careless at night, when she was out for a walk, but during day, she was rather in company of someone to protect her from dangers she might not be able to handle herself. She sighed as she saw her guard and walked into the building. After a long walk she knocked on the door of the principals office, waiting for an answer.
Mana Shinmen
Mana Shinmen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Hostile Grounds Empty Re: Hostile Grounds

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Dracule stepped out of the car and streched his legs. He wasnt used to all this sitting in a car, uncomfortable and tight to eachother. No, he was used to taking portals to get where he wanted to be in less then a second. Of course, not everyone agrees with that. He grabbed his sword, placing it on his back as he walked after Mana and looked a a few students. He wasnt realy someone who trusted others, and that was because most of the others at the age of him, were uncontrolable. When he walked into the building, he felt almost all of the eyes aimed at them, some filled with hate and some even with the intent to kill. And some that just wanted to taste the blood of the girl infront of him. 'I hope your right about this.' He tought to himself as he looked at Mana and sighed as the reached the principals office.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Ushsi had been in the hallways as the day dragged on. As she pushed past the other students, she paused. She heard a familiar voice of thought. Dracule. ‘That’s…odd. He’s here with someone.’ She thought to herself. She moved swiftly towards where she felt his thoughts and caught a glimpse at the one named Mana. Her eyes narrowed. Military…at her school. She knew trouble when she saw it and she knew this Mana girl wasn’t going to be nice to Ushsi. She had seen that face before. General or something high standard in the Military. She really didn’t like this now. The tips of her fingers collected ice and she shook her head. ‘No…not good…if she sees me…I’m toast.’ She thought to herself once more. She then turned and sat on a bench. Pushing a thought into Dracule’s train of thought she nearly hissed in the message. ‘What’s she doing here!?’ she asked, her tone in his thoughts harsh and angry.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana Shinmen Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:12 am

Mana looked at the students of this school. Lots of them were bigger then her and older. But she only grinned when one of them looked at her. All of the sudden she saw a girl inbetween the group of students and got up, walking to Ushsi. She stopped for a second next to Dracule and looked at him. (Next to him, well, kinda everyone is small.) She walked on to the girl and looked at her. "Hey, you seem familiar, where are you from?" She said with a soft smile, trying not to scare or upset her even more.
Mana Shinmen
Mana Shinmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:25 am

Ushsi held a growl under her breathe and simply smiled. Fake. She nodded. "I dont know you..." she shrugged her shoulders, her voice chimming as if she was being normal to the girl. She had a glint of hate in her blue eyes as they faded into a silverfish blue. She grumbled and looked down at a pad of drawing paper. She took a pencil out and started to work on something, her eyes looking down but her mind looking at the girl infornt of her. She growled to Dracule, Mana still not hearing her.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana Shinmen Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 pm

She kept looking at the girl, something in her mind was telling her that she knew her. She reached out her hand. "Im Mana Shinmen, pleasure to meet you. And you are?" She smiled softly after she noticed a glint of hatred in her eyes. She sighed and still tried to recall the girl. "Im sorry, but Im not here as an enemy. I just need to talk to the principal of this school, and the office is empty, do you want to help me by telling where I could find him?"
Mana Shinmen
Mana Shinmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Ushsi took her hand and sighed. "Ushsi." she simply replyed, knowning her last name would give her away. Looking up she simply listened and nodded her head once. Grabbing her bag, she slung it over her shoulder carelessly and looked at Mana. "Follow me..." she whispered gently. She knew exactly where he was...she only didnt want her to know. But she gave in anyways. She started to walk back to her class, popping in waving then leaving to walk back to Mana.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana Shinmen Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 am

Mana looked at Dracule. "Wait here, would you? Maybe the principal returns to his office on the meantime. Oh, and could you hold on to these?" She said and threw her katana and gun to Dracule with a soft smile. "I dont think I will need them." She grinned a bit and walked behind Ushsi. "Excuse me, Ushsi, but are you sure we havent met before?"
Mana Shinmen
Mana Shinmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:29 am

Ushsi nodded quickly. "I'm...postive." she whispered as she cut through the crowds of stundets that passed her. She moved gracefully and with much skill. She only came here to learn...she craved the knowladge that the humans knew off. She had been in schools many times before, learning then leaving after she caught the information she wanted. She sighed and walked down a staircase that no body execpt a few stundents used. "Why you ask?"
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana Shinmen Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Mana sighed. "No, there was a lady I used to know. She resembles you a lot. Must be my imagination." Mana smiled softly and looked at all the other people. She noticed they werent happy with her being here. Mana placed her hand on Ushsi's sholder. "You don't want me here either, do you?"
Mana Shinmen
Mana Shinmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:31 pm

"Ushsi!" her voice carried along down the hall way as she came running with a blue note book in her hand. "Ushsi you forgot your notebook in ag. Here." She handed her friend the notebook then looked at the other girl with confusion. "Who’s this?" Isabelle was puzzled by the girl and something about her made her want to change form and rip her head off. But is would never do that. Would she? Something about the girl made her mad made her tense but she didn't let it show on her face. Is gave the girl her model smile. One of the fakest in her book expressions. She held out her hand to the girl. “Well I’m Isabelle. I know that Ushsi here wont be introducing me anyway."::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: