Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows That Play Tricks

3 posters

:: Downtown

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadows That Play Tricks Empty Shadows That Play Tricks

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 am

Ushsi's form was walking through the pouring rain. It had been raining off and on all day. Her black bangs made it hard to see, so she slipped under a roofed alley. Sighed gently she shook her head a little, water spraying from her hair. 'Better' she muttered to herself. A loud thud came from the other side of the alley, then a little ow. She blinked and growled. "Whos there?!" she asked her tone like harsh bells. Her optics went extremely bright and the air around her started to cool. She was slightly neverous that it was a city cop, the ones who killed Cursed ones. Her shoulders slumping she moved around the coner and bumped into a person who was standing there. She caught herself before she fell. Her optics rested on them.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadows That Play Tricks Empty Re: Shadows That Play Tricks

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am

Mordecai turned around,a city cop dead in front of him,with blood smeared all over his face. He looked at the girl with curiosity and wondered 'Is this the one?'. After thinking that,Cai just stood there,standing,showing his fangs. He was waiting for the girl to say something. First though,he said "My name is Mordecai."
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 am

Ushsi was frozen to her spot, her optics getting brighter. "U...Ushsi." she finally spit out and then looked down at the ground. "S..sorry." she muttered then started to turn around and leave, her breathe catching. Her cheeks must've been flashing some red cause she now felt strange. She then simply looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile that noone had seen in ages. She blinked her optics still extremely bright. Then looked back at the ground as she took her first step forward.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:00 am

He wiped his mouth and grabbed her shoulder. "You know,you're very beautiful" he said smiling,back into his human form. He reached for her hand,hoping he was aloud to hold it. He smiled at her and didn't want her to leave.
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 am

Ushsi held her breathe. She never heard that in her whole life. "Thanks..." she turned around and looked at his and and blinked her optics. "Can I show you something before you let me touch you?" she asked her whole like bells that were a little to high. Her optics went darker then normal and the air got extrememly colder. Her form stood there somewhat frozen, the ice not appearing this time. She then was covered in a bright light, blinding Cai for a second. She then stood there, her form changed. Her eyes were bright and her hair was white now. She pulled one glove off and sighed. "Is it okay now?" she asked gently.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 am

His eyes turned bright red,claws growing,fangs sharpening. "Only if this is ok..." It's safe to say Cai had never met another like him before and well,this was an experience for him for he,in the couple minutes they had known each other,might be in love. His fangs hung outside his mouth and all he could do was smile as he grabbed her hand.
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 am

Ushsi shivered. "You...youre a Cursed as well?!" she was slightly impressed with his form. "Nice." she muttered under her breathe. She smiled and looked at him some. Her hand was cold. A little to cold. Ice formed on her ice and she blinked. She pulled her hand back and slipped the glove back on. "I'll be warning...I'm not as young as I look." she smirked a devilish smile and then looked down. "So out of all places whyd you come to Anu City? Every curse almost dies. I'm lucky I can kill anyone." she sighed and stared at him.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 am

He laughed. "Why not Anu City? It's my quest to find the ones who kill us cursed and rip them apart,just like that cop there..." he pointed to the dead cop. "...I came to find those who need help,as well as find love." He then stopped,his heart pounding faster as he looked into her eyes. He didn't know what to say after words. "Ushsi...I've come to find you..." He turned around and flew off,smacking into a few walls,cursing as he flew off.
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:22 am

Her eyes went confused. "Wh..why me!?" she asked slightly annoyed that she was confused. As he flew off, she just stood there frozen. After a while a gaurd came to find the other one and saw Ushsi near the dead one. She cursed and ran towards the road and was stopped by another. Ice formed around her and she snapped her finger and incased the cops and smashed the ice, killing them. "My god...leave me alone stupid cops." she muttered to herself, still thinking of Cai.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 am

Cai was flying closely overhead,slipping into her mind Ushsi think. 'Maybe he loves me because I'm like him. Maybe he loves me because of my powers. Maybe he loves me...because he just loves me.' He then left her mind and let her think by herself,knowing that would change the course of events when suddenly...WAM! Right into a billboard. "WHERE THE F*** DID THIS MOTHERF***ING S*** F***ING COME FROM!!!"
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

Ushsi had strange thoughts, knowing it wasnt her. She looked up when he hit the sign and giggled sweetly. "Nice trick...mind reading and thought processing?" she asked aloud and jumped up onto the roof of the buildings near her and sat down. "I dont think you understand why I cant really be trusted. Have you heard of the last name of Shadow?" she asked quietly. She looked at him and sighed. "The leader of the Cursed?" she asked agian. She blinked then looked down at the ground below.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 am

"Shadow? No,I believe I have not. I am not afraid of what is yet to come though." He smiled and laughed with the blood rushing down his head.
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 am

She looked down. "Well I am...Ushsi Shadow, first born with curse, quiet leader of the Cursed." she looked at him for a second, noting the blood. Her fangs grew and her eyes went blood red. "Please wipe the blood off." she hissed slightly. She knew she could hurt him if their was blood and she didnt want that. "So now you know why you should stay away from me." she said this the chimey voice fading some as she jumped down and started to walk off.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 am

He took some of his blood and rubbed it against her lips. He smiled evily. "My blood is your's...take it my queen." following her closely.
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:49 am

She shivered and ignored the blood. She stopped and phased back to normal. "Dont call me your q...queen" she mumbled. She never wanted to be one of the first. Thee main Curse. One of the longest lived ones. She sighed and continued to walk. She turned to him, a tear rolling down her cheek along with rain. "Go home." she said and begged with her eyes.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  FusedKn1ghtmare Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:51 am

"I REFUSE TO GO HOME!!!" He got mad and slashed at the wall. He was mad and ran away. (end)
FusedKn1ghtmare
FusedKn1ghtmare
Wereprye
Wereprye

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 am

Ushsi looked down, tears flowing from her face. "I know what you mean, not wanting to go home." she muttered to herself as he ran off. Thunder skirted the sky and lighting hit infornt of her. She sat down and looked at the sky, her mind out of control. Her form froze as she sat there, like a living statue. She blinked her optics and stared through iced eyes.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Walking through the street's, Paine's hair and cloths would be plastered to her form from the rain. Her arms hung limply from her sides, blood trickling down as she approuched the girl who nearly got hit by lightning. Completely relaxed she let her orbs sweep the area. Seeing some SWAT members she raised her hand, four more unseen Kunai appearing between her fingers. She loked at the girl. "I would duck if i were you."

She stepped to the right so as to miss the girl, She threw the Kunai, using the strenght her Curse gave her. The Kunai went through the 5 men's necks. The looked shocked for a moment before dropping dead.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Ushsi unfroze herself, looking at the girl. "I...believe I know you." she stated her voice like chimes. A smiple smile spread across her face. She walked forward. "Ushsi Shadow" she reached her hand out and waited for her to say something. She smiled and then looked at the girl. "and thanks...."
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Reaching out her hand as well she would shake Ushsi's hand, not bothered by the cold that radiated off the girl. "You might possibly know me, but im not sur ei know you. Its been a long times since i've been in this city." Stepping past the girl she would move towards teh Swat members and ground down, removing her Kunai. The extraction of the blades would make a slurping noise as she pulled them free. Wiping them on her jeans she slipped them back into hiding. Reaching toward sthe swatt members guns she would quickly take out all the bullet's.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

She looked at her, her optics scanning the girl. "Youre Paine." she simply stated without reading the girl's mind. "I do know you!" she then ran over and gently hugged her. "Sister...from ages ago!" she knew the girl ages ago. Amazing that she remembered her. She pushed memories of her and Paine into the girls mind. 'See remember me?' she smiled.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Paine shoved the other girl out of her mind, more by reflex than though. She quickly analyzed the thoughts and recognized them as her own. She hugged her sister back in return. "Its nice to see you again. How is your cursed Society?" She stood, stretching slowly.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:27 pm

"Always the careful one. And...worse then ever." she slipped a sigh and took out a memory stick. "This will show you why." she said with some pain in her voice. It was her fault people knew. She was the first one, the one who also got caught by milatry. She closed her eyes and turned away as she let Paine look at the things on there. Brothers and sisters in pain, blood. She loved it, the pain caused her to be better.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:30 pm

"I've always been careful." She looked at the memory Stick, her frown getting deeper and deeper a she looked at it. Sighing she gave it back to her sister. "Well i can't say that its all your fault but its in the past and all you can do is fight harder. Its the Militaries fault we are like this anyway."
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Her form shivered. "Im gunna go find something to do. Wanna come?" she asked the last part in a whisper on the wind. Her hair was soaked agian. She closed her eyes and thought of Cai, she really was strarting to like him. More then anyone, even her sister. She sighed and took a step forward and then waited for her sister.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down