Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the place

5 posters

:: Forest :: Forest :: Lake

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Checking out the place Empty Checking out the place

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am

Savanna slowly walked over the the edge of the forest, looking at the lake, and debating on walking over to it. She scanned the area, checking for thoughts. She didn't find anything, so she walked confidently over to the shore of the lake. Savanna crouched down, lapping the water thirstily. When she was done, she saw a small red fish swimming to an fro, in and out of her line of vision. Suddenly, the small fish took off, a larger fish right on its tail. After a breif chase, the larger fish overtook the smaller one, and ate it. It looked as if the drama was done, untill Savanna lept into the water and grabbed the fish in her jaws. She walked out of the lake, dripping, with the large fish locked in her jaws. The fish struggled to escape her maw, struggled to breath, untill with a crush of her jaws, the fish's life was done. 'So this is the circle of life, you eat something, and something eats you.' Savanna ate the fish, savoring the taste of raw fish sliding down her throat. The flesh of the fish was refreshing, and made her feel reenergized. She suddenly lept into the water, swimming in circles, untill she saw a small chunk of wood floating in the water. She couldn't resist. Savanna swam over to the wood and grabbed it in her jaws. She dragged the log over to the shallow water and jumped on it. The log rolled over and she fell into the water. Savanna came up out of the water laughing. She batted the log around in the water a few more times. Suddenly, she stood rigid in the water, all playfulness gone. Savanna twisted her head both ways, peering intently into the woods. "Who's there! Show yourself!"
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Checking out the place Empty Re: Checking out the place

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:56 am

Ushsi stood in a tree, higher in the air and watched the cursed one. 'Tiger' she thought to herself. She had the power to block the tiger's powers and she jumped down easily. She waltzed forward and smiled. "Show your human form, my darling." her words sounded like chimes. She kept her face serious now. She wanted to know who this 'one' was. "Do it!" she snarled and her jaw tightened. She stared at her, the silver in her eyes brighter now.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Savanna glared at this new intruder, but, feeling the other beings power, obeyed. She crawled out of the water and changed. Her tiger fur receded into her body, feeling like a million bugs all crawling on her body. Savanna's hind legs twisted at grotesque angles for a tiger. Her front legs grew shorter, her toes lengthening into fingers. Soon, she became human again, luckily, clothes and all. Savanna stood, shivering with the sudden wind, her silver hair twirling around her neck. "What do you want?" she asked tiredly.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Looking at the girl she growled. "You know who I am?" she asked quickly. Her tone now was harsh, showing leadership. Her optics froze on the other girls optics. She forced her mind into the girl and laughed. Then smiled. "I know all about you, youngling." Her eyes went slightly red as the sun glimmered on her eyes and she blinked and looked up at the blue sky.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Savanna lowered her head quickly, feeling that she was making the other being mad. "I..." She tried to look into the cursed one's mind, but, sensing notheing, looked at her puzzled. "I... am sensing nothing. Why can't I see what you're thinking?!" Savanna looked around, trying to sence anything, but nothing came to her. "Why can't I sence anything!" Savanna began to calm down as she once again looked at the being before her. "And who are you?" she asked quietly.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm

She smirked. "I am Ushsi Shadow, first Cursed." she looked back at the girl. "I can control you, but you have weaker powers then me, causing me to block you out. Simple, I am leader." Her eyes were now filled with strength. "So I say you should come with me, I have a place for you...just you" she said and turned on her toes quickly and gracefully. She started to walk forward but slowed her normal pace to wait for her. "You can phase back now..." she said.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Savanna greatfully slid back to her tiger form and followed at the heels of her new leader. She wondered silently where they were going, but didn't form it into a thought or word. Savanna began to finally feel happy, knowing that, hopefully, she would never be alone again.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:51 pm

The air around Ushsi got coldeer and more dense. She walked past certain trees and was covered with a glow and her form stopped. She was covered with ice. After she finsihed phasing, she punched the ice. Her eyes were icy blue this time, her silver white hair glistening in the wind and the ice shards that fell. "Hmm better" she said to herself. She bolted, her form looking like it glided more then ran. She hoped that the tiger could catch up, so she slowed.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Savanna stared at where Ushsi had transformed and ran. "Whoa." she murmered. Savanna then took off, following the scent of Ushsi. When she caught up she looked questioningly at her face. "What are you?" she asked quietly as they continued on through the forest.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:07 pm

She turned her head to the tiger as they kept running some. "I am a vampire...that can rarely turn into a fox." She kept her pace equal to the tiger and closed her eyes, weaving through the trees. After a while they ended up in a cave at the other side of the lake. She slowed and stopped, staring at the tiger. "You can hide here. Cops are to afraid to come here...unless they track me. But trust me they havent yet..." she smiled some.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Savanna looked into the cave, feeling at a loss, feeling that she should give something to the vampire in return. She looked up at Ushsi with bright eyes, 'Thanks' she thought, knowing that Ushsi would be able to hear her thought. Savanna looked from the cave to the sky, seeing that is was still early, she looked back at Ushsi. "Do you want me to stay here now, or can I... follow you around for a while? Maybe do some hunting?"
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Ushsi smiled and nodded. 'No problem' she answered with a thought, letting her read it. She nodded and thought for a second. "you can follow me." she stated. "i know some good hunting spots." She croutched down and was covered thickly by ice once more. After she kicked the ice, her white form there now. She was strange for a jackal. Her wings were not their this time and she tilted her axel. 'Alright"

(I meant to say jackal instead of fox before)
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Savanna watched as Ushsi transformed into a jackal, feeling the same hunger, killing pain as she looked at her. Savanna closed her eyes tightly, trying to get rid of the thought. After some breif concentration, the thought was gone, and she followed Ushsi. "Ok."
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Ushsi felt what the tiger was feeling and snarled a little before running off into the woods. Her paws gently touched the ground floor of the forest that she easily knew by heart. As her movements stayed steady, she picked up more sped and froze the ground under her. She kept her speed high and dodged the many trees that blocked her hunting path.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Savanna watched Ushsi run away through the woods, staring, bewildered. Soon, she came out of her shock and chased after the fleeting form of the jackal. Those annoying instincts were still at the back of her mind, but they had no effect on her now. She soon caught up to her, and followed meekly at her heels. If anyone had seen these two, they might have laughed, seeing a large tiger following submissivly at the heels of a creature half it's size. But this was the way it was. Savanna liked the way the wind felt blowing through her fur and roaring in her ears. Her paws were hitting the floor of the forest silently, barely disturbing a single fallen leaf. 'I don't mean to sound like a little kid, but, are we almost there?'
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Ushsi caught a smell of food and nodded to herself finally opening her eyes. "We are here." she whispered and lost speed. Her form got closer to the ground and crawled into a near bush. Her mind was in ready mode to kill the closet animal. A bear. My my it was huge for a bear. One moment she jumped up onto the bears back, her teeth ripping the bear apart. Soon the bear fell to the ground dead. "There...food is served." she said jumping off the now dead bear.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm

A blue spark jumped from a tree as all of the sudden out of thin air, something started to split out of nothing. Dracule stepped out whisteling a quick tune as he was dragging a demon behind him that was about 3 times bigger then him and barely got trough the portal. He stopped as he noticed the two creatures and the bear. His eyes kept shifting between the 3. "Hey, something ain't right here." He looked back in the portal. "This is earth isn't it?" He looked back at them and lifted his sholders and sat ontop of the demon. The portal closed again.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:16 pm

There was another blinding light, coming from Ushsi. She froze quickly, unfreezing to her human form. She glared at the newcomer. "It is." she snapped a response at him. She looked at the tiger then at the man. "What do you want!?" she growled. She didnt think he knew about the Cursed ones. He could capture her like that demon and give her to the military. She stepped forward some her eyes colder then her ice.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 pm

He scratched the back of his head. "Man, atleast I ended up in the right dimension." He took a cell from his pocket and looked on it. "Aha, so I was close." He placed the cell in his pocket again and noticed the demon woke up a bit again. He kicked the head of the demon and jumped off, landing infront of Ushsi. He crouched down and pulled out an ID. "Dracule Vanra. Special unit of the US Military. Nice to meet ya." He placed the ID back under his shirt. "Im here because I need to bring that demon in for planning to destroy a dimension. This dimension to be precise." He grinned. "And you are?"
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Her form jumped back, her eyes filled with hate. "You. Leave now." she snapped. Her walls broke one by one. She hated the Military. They hurt her people. "You should know my name! Ushsi Shadow, leader of the Cursed." she snarled a little. Her fangs were in her normal appearence and she curled her lip back some. "I really think you should just leave...since knowing your type, you'll try to capture me as well. Like that Demom." she glared, her yes still cold as her ice.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:54 pm

He smiled as he looked back at her, into her eyes. His eyes were blue as the sky. "Listen. First of all, I need to find the nearest military base. Second, I ain't from around here. Third, I was ordered to bring in the demon, didn't matter to them dead or alive, but for as far as I know, you aren't that demon, so you have nothing to fear, yet." He walked back to the demon and took his cell back out. "5 kilometers to the east. Man, what a walk." He looked back at the girl and threw his cell to here. "Read this, its what the military has about you. Its pretty interesting you know." He said as he sat back down on the demon.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm

She looked confused. "Normally, people like you would be all over me right now." she whispered and looked at the info on the phone. Her eyes froze on the words 'Parents Killed By Law' she growled. She never knew that before. She then read the rest, laughing inside her head at some parts. They sure had barely any information on her. Amazing more then normal though. Her blood work, powers (some of them) amzing. She through the phone back. "Hmm..."
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:11 pm

He looked at her again and the mumbled something to himself. "Shadow,... I've heard that name before..." He looked again and grinned. "I'm sorry for the loss of your parents. A failed experiment in the military usualy ends with a few scientists dead. Yes, now I remember your parents. They were placed on my project. They died when the next project went wrong. You know, you do look a lot like your mother. Especially those eyes."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

She looked away. "W...why would you say something like that to me?!" she asked, her voice cracked a little. She now was pushed off the deep end. She moved back and sighed, her heart ached more. She never liked to think she looked like her mom, even though she did. Her parents really didnt care of what she was only that she was theirs. She sighed and then looked at him once more, her optics blinking.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 pm

He looked at her and sighed. "I don't know why I'm sharing confidential information with you, but its what I heard. Yet, it has happened before that people just get a stamp with Killed in Action on their files, because they have to world on a top secret project. They might still be alive." He looked at her eyes again and smiled. "So cheer up, kid."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next