Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the place

5 posters

:: Forest :: Forest :: Lake

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Checking out the place - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking out the place

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:29 am

When the blue light had appeared, Savanna had bared her teeth and her hackles had shot up. She looked back and forth between the two beings, watching their conversation. She was ready to leap at this, human form, if the need arised. As the conversation continued, it seemed as if Ushsi was getting less cautious, so Savanna did as well. She let her lips fall back into their rightful places and her hackles settled back onto her hind quarters. Soon, she began to yawn, as watching other beings talk bored her. She lay down, a respectful distance away, and listened with closed eyes.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 am

Ushsi looked nervous. She killed many cause her parents died. She growled and took a step closer to him. "What...are you?" she asked quietly. She didnt get to close but close enough where Miss Tiger couldnt hear them anymore. She blinked. Her eyes were still filled with pain but her face was completely blank. She needed to know if she could somehow trust him one day.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:52 am

He noticed Savanna walk away and looked up at the sky. "I am... was human once. Now I am not realy sure anymore." He laughed a bit as he saw a star shine inbetween the clouds. "Why asking? Why are you so curious about your enemy, kiddo." He cell rang as he picked it up. "Hello? ... Yah, I got him ... Took the wrong portal again ... No ... No, no one is here with me, I was just enjoying the sky ... Bye." He placed his phone in his pocket again. "Other then that, I am one of the highest placed soldiers in the history of the army." He grinned and looked back down at her.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 am

Savanna felt the need to do something, anything but listen to the conversation of the two beings. She directed a thought to Ushsi, 'Can I have permission to go and begin eating the bear you so graciously killed?'
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 am

She took a look at the tiger. 'Stop being a sarcastic lil thing...just eat it.' she pushed the thought into the girl's head and turned back to the man. "Well...you arent human...but not fully cursed I take it." She stopped when he said he was alone. "Whyd you tell them you were alone?" she asked in a whisper. She noted what he said about the highest soldier and held herself back from shaking. 'Worse then the normal military skum...' she thought to herself and looked at him, her eyes brimming with her temper. One bad move and shed jump at him to try to scratch his throat out. She simply sighed but kept her eyes on his.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

He looked at the girl. "Whats with the killing intent?" He pulled his sword from his back and threw it into the ground inbetween her and the demon. "That is keeping me from calling the army on you or taking you down myself. That sword represends my honor and for as far as I know, you haven't done anything wrong. As long as you dont tred on my honor, I wont harm you, or the girl with you. I only came here with the mission of taking down this demon. Was a bit on the easy side. And for as far as the army knows, your not even close to them." He jumped down and landed next to the sword. "So your safe from now." He handed her his cell. "You can call me if your in trouble or when you need a favor. I own your parents that much."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm

When Savanna had felt Ushsi's feelings go from relaxed to angry/upset, she stopped her advance on the bear carcass and ran to Ushsi's side, her hackles up and her teeth bared, ready to fight for her new leader. As the human declared that he wouldn't harm either of them, Savanna let her fur fall back to her frame, her tail swishing back and forth, upset at the mood swings that were happening here. She pushed a thought at Ushsi. 'So are we going to kill this human or not?! Do you trust him?'
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:34 pm

Ushsi froze to her stop, her eyes lit up but she did catch the cell as he threw it to her. She tried to block that thought, but simply stayed quiet. Did she trust him? Military...but different. She was weary and simply turned on her toes and unlike gracefully she clumsly. She tripped and stumbled, not catching herself she fell. 'Great...'
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Savanna looked quickly at Ushsi as she fell, her eyes suddenly surprised and questioning, 'Do you need help getting up? You can lean on me if you need to.' She looked back at the human, making sure he didn't make any moves toward Ushsi, any move to hurt her that is.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 pm

He walked to Ushsi and stretched out his hand. "Did I overwhealm you that much? I know its sudden, didnt expect to meet you this soon anyway. And I know I am with the military and I got my reasons for that, but I dont have any reasons you harm you yet. So lets be friends until then, shall we? I dont want to fight with my mentor's daughter."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Savanna stepped back, seeing that the human didn't have any intentions of attacking. No matter what he said, however, would cause her to put down her guard. Ushsi still had not told her wheather or not to trust this human. Savanna had never been able to trust any humans before. She pushed a thought to the human 'Just do NOT do anything to try to harm her, and I won't attack you.'
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 pm

A memory flashed into her head. "Wait...I...know you!" she crawled back a little, suprised at the memory. "You did say your name was Dracule..." she slipped her hand into his and used his help. She shyly whispered a thanks to him and turned to Savanna. 'I do trust him...hes not fully human remember.' she pushed it to her and smiled gently. His smile, thats what she knew from him.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 pm

He looked at the demon and sighed. "Sorry, got a package to deliver." He grinned as the floor under the demon created an orange spark as the demon just seemed to fall trough the ground. The ground closed as the demon fully disappeared into it. Dracule wipped the dust from the sides of his pants and sat down against a tree. "So you know me? From where exactly might I ask?"
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Savanna gave a little huff, turned away from the two chattering beings, and walked over to the bear carcass. She crouched down, and began to chew at the hind leg, ignoring everything but the crunch of the bones between her teeth.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm

She looked puzzled. "Eh...I dont really know. I just remember that name...and well my parents." she looked at him and huffed up a simple yet nervous laugh. "I guess its interesting I met ya...now of all times. The worst time for my people..." she laughed more and looked at her, her eyes glowing slightly from the sun. She smiled gently at him, slightly jealous. 'I wish I was more human...' she thought to herself. She made sure tiger there didnt hear...she didnt know how she would respond. She quickly this time gracefully jumped into a willow tree, sitting on one of the hanging branches. She smiled weakly at the sun, remembering her parents agian. This time...it felt right.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:40 am

Eagle had been walking for most of the day, but now was the first time he had turned into an eagle. He felt like a new eaglet first trying out his wings, and like most eaglets he didn't get it on the first try or the second or the third. By the time he was far enough off the ground his arms got tired of flapping, because he was on the flat ground with out any elevation. "God why did it have to be me!" He started to walk, it was harder but it did work, he walked until his arms weren't sore. When he found an elevation it was a good drop down maybe 10 feet or so he took a "running start" and jumped. At first he felt like he wouldn't be able to get a current but when he did find it he flew. The land was amazing, he could see for miles with out having to worry about what might get him. But after getting "ate up by the landscape" he forgot that this was only temporary and not used to landing yet he slowly started to change but what went first was what he needed the most... his wings. "AHHH SCHIESSSSSSEEEEEE!!!" He fell at painful speeds but luckly he had time to curl up in a ball because he was falling into a lake. It felt like forever but then SPLASH he dropped into the water. Everything hurt but he swam back up to the top. He looked around and saw a group of people and animals. They were looking at him with concern and wonder.

Last edited by Kohana Wombliska on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 am

Her head turned quickly and she connected sights with the water. She noticed the eagle which clearly wasnt a regular eagle. She took out a dagger and snarled. She threw it past him before he had moved and it hit a tree across the way. It made a strange sound and the dagger disappeared into her hand agianand she sighed. "Who are you stranger?" she asked him carefully...wondering why he looked so....strange.

Last edited by Ushsi Shadow on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 am

Savanna looked up quickly when the boy screamed and Ushsi snarled. "What the..." She jumped up and ran to the lake when she heard the splash. Seeing a form swimming through the water, she searched it's mind, checking to see what it's intentions were. What she found was that it was scared and just trying to stay above the water. She dove in and grabbed it gently by the arm and dragged it to land.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Eagle was dazed from the impact of the water when he was just above and ready to swim something bit on his arm he started to swing at it because he automatically thought it was trying to kill him. After realizing it wasn't doing anything else he stopped and saw a strange animal with his arm in it's mouth. "What the hell are you?"
He tried to pull his arm from Sacora's mouth but the more he pulled the more she put pressure because she thought he was slipping.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Savanna was struggling as it was to get the creature back to shore, and as he began to swing at her she growled. The sound was more like bubbling as her mouth was underwater at the time. She choked as water seeped into her nose and mouth and down her throat. 'STOP STRUGGLING!' She forced the thought into his mind as she bit down harder in his arm. 'If you don't stop, I'll simply tear your arm off!' She continued to swim, dragging the creature along side of her. 'It might make it easier for you if you take a hold on some of my fur. Just DON'T PULL IT!'
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm

By the time Eagle could understand what was going on they were already at the edge of the lake so that he could stand up and walk the rest of the way but his body was too sore so he just let the animal drag him in. When they were out of the water he stood up and limped over to the group.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Savanna watched the creature walk away, concern evident in her eyes. She had weird feelings for this creature. Not love, but some kind of connection, like motherly feelings. She felt strangly protective of him. She walked at his side, awaiting the approval of the group.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 pm

After getting a good look at the others in the group Eagle figured out that the shaman had sent him to a place where things aren't as what he thought they would be.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Ushsi bowed her head to the young one infornt of her. "Evening...Eagle." she smiled gently, reading his thoughts with simple ease, all his memories coming into her head at a simple aim and take action. She looked puzzled. "You...were sent here?!" she snarled at the thought. "He didnt know...but my kind..what you are sadly my son...are being killed for the same reason you are sent out of your homes." she looked at the sky and huffed a sigh.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Eagle's eyes filled with rage "NO SCHYT SCHERLOCK! When did you figure that out? My people have been dying by the day because of your kind! And for your information I am not like you in any way shape or form!" He turned on his heel and walked away, his hand wrapped around the knife handle that was by his hip.
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next